Thursday, July 17, 2008

Relentless Love

Before we start looking at examples of moral insanity that we are culturally blinded to, let me say a healing word or two. Sin, by it’s very nature, is insane. In the original sin, Satan decided to rebel against a God who was omnipotent and omniscient. That’s just crazy; you’re going to loose. Since then, sin hasn’t gotten any more sane. And all of us are infected. I have committed some of these astonishing moral blunders I am going to describe in upcoming posts (no, I won’t tell you which ones or to what degree); so have you. I don’t write to condemn, I write to enlighten. If even one person can be saved from committing even one of these insane acts, then this blog will have served a good purpose. And if you have committed sins, no matter how terrible, never forget that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin and that the great God of love is relentlessly committed to making you whole.

No comments: