Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Killing

You shouldn’t do anything to a baby inside the womb that you wouldn’t be willing to do to a baby at that same developmental stage outside of the womb with others watching. You can argue all you want about when human life begins, but you know human life when you see it. If someone tried to murder a five month “preemie” while it was in the hospital, we would charge them with murder. Although I would never be able to terminate a pregnancy, I am prepared to admit that I don’t for sure when human life begins. But I know human life when I see it. Certainly we should all be able to instantly agree on this while we continue to debate the morality of a morning after pill. If it looks like a tiny, miniature baby, then it’s a tiny, miniature baby, and to kill it is a monstrous act.

No comments: