Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The News #7

I feel like I have a special responsibility to pray for the English speaking world. As I have prayed, I have felt led to pray for a great awakening that will last seven years. Seven years. I’m asking for more, but my heart has the faith to believe for seven years right now. I want you to join me in praying for the seven year outpouring of the Spirit of God.

As I’ve prayed and meditated on this the Lord has impressed upon my spirit that He can take back in one year everything Satan took from us in a decade. In a seven year revival God can undo the progress that wickedness has made in the last 70 years. I intend to pray for revival until it comes or until my life is over. I am very confident about this. If revival doesn’t come before I die, it will come after I die. If we pray and believe we can see a mighty transformation of our society and millions of souls swept into the Kingdom of God.

No comments: